About Islam Religion and Wonder Of Islam
“Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, “I am of those who bow in Islam“? AL-Quran 41:33 “ঐ ব্যক্তি অপেক্ষা কথায় কে উত্তম যে আল্লাহ্র দিকে মানুষকে আহ্বান করে, সৎকর্ম করে এবং বলেঃ আমি তো আত্মসমর্পণকারীদের অন্তর্ভুক্ত।” (৪১:৩৩).
“Whoever guides someone to virtue will be rewarded equivalent to him who practices that good action”. [Muslim]. যে কেউ কোন ভাল কাজ করলে ভাল কাজে আহ্বানকারী ব্যক্তিও তার সমপরিমাণ পুণ্য লাভ করবে।”
Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) said, “Convey (my teachings) to the people even if it were a single sentence….”[Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Hadith Number 667]. Dear Brothers and sisters, Share it ! and help spreading the Truth and Beauty of Islam !!!“
As-Salāmu `Alaykum | Peace be upon you
Islam Religion has consistently urged us to be in quest of knowledge, that’s why to seek knowledge, learn, and investigate, is a high goal for every Muslim. The Holy Quran says: “And Say: Can You Put On Equal Footing Those Who Are Learned With Those Who Are Not Learned?“ (Surah 39: Ayah 9). Besides, our beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) says: “The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim.“ – Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74. Beloved Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) further emphasized: “Acquire knowledge and impart it to the people.“ – Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 107. But how to Impart Knowledge? How to invite people to the way of Truth? In this regard The Holy Quran says:
“Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious.“ (Holy Quran 16:125). Keeping these in mind, Wonder Of Islam is created with a view to promote Islamic Da’wah with the proper presentation, understanding and appreciation of Islam, as well as removing misconceptions about Islam – amongst less aware Muslims and non – Muslims as Da’wah is a responsibility for every muslim. Dear Brothers & SIsters, Learn more about Da’wah @ The-Prophetic-Legacy-Of-Dawah & Using-The-Media-For-Dawah-Ways-And-Challenges
Along with our wonderful ‘Islamic Forum’ for sharing knowledge on Islamic Issues and discussions and Videos lectures and logical explanations in ‘Why Islam’, here you will have (CLICK HERE !! ” LEARNING ARABIC BANGLA VIDEO TUTORIALS, WITH FREE DOWNLOADABLE E-BOOK”):
- What Is ISLAM.
- Videos Of Allah’s Miracles.
- Discussions on Islam and Science.
- Religions & Sacred Scriptures.
- Islam Vs Media and “TERRORISM”
- Similarities between Islam Christianity and Judaism.
- Similarities between Hinduism and Islam.
- Misconceptions About Islam.
- How & Why West Is Coming to Islam.
- Videos on Questions & Answer Sessions on Islam.
- Position of Women & Women’s Rights in Islam.
- Videos On Islam and Peace & Universal Brotherhood Is Islam.
- lectures on Islamic Marriage (with Q & A sessions).
- Muslim Prayer Times (Prime Cities).
Regularly Updated Collection Of Hadiths (Sahih Bukhari & Sahih Muslim).
- Essential Duas needed in our day to day life.
- Beautiful Islamic Images. Some Islamic softwares.
- Islamic presentations. , Islamic songs. and Islamic books.
- Recitations of Holy Quran
- Download Quran recitation by Mishary bin Rashid al-Afasy
- Download Bangla Translation of Tafsir Ibn Kathir
- Translation of Sahih Bukhari in Bangla
- Search terms in Holy Quran & Hadiths, English to Arabic Dictionary , Online Quran Reading & Recitation and many more.
Wonder Of Islam will to provide the much needed information and resources with a view to promote understanding about Islamic truth and excellence of Islamic teachings – based on the glorious Qur’an and authentic Hadith, as well as adhering to reasons, logic and scientific facts. So Dear Brothers and sisters no more blind beliefs, open your eyes and believe logically-scientifically proved truth and Lets Pray together
“O my Lord! Make me perfect in knowledge and conduct and include me among those whom You have rewarded with Your nearness.” - Quran (26:83 )
You can mail to email@example.com regarding any sorts of opinion, suggestions, feedback in order to improve this website and report abuse to firstname.lastname@example.org.
May Almighty Allah make this effort exclusively for His sake and to accept it from me and to forgive my mistakes.